Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Word Study Winners Announced!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the comments! You really know how to make a girl feel special!  I was worried that last post was just too long, so thanks to everyone who hung in there and read it!

So I seriously wrote names out on paper and put them in a baggie to mix them up.  Here are the winners!

Drum roll please...........

And the winners of the Word Study Year Long Unit are....


Amy Benson
Mrs. K
Kristin Jackson
Megan @ Third Grade in the First State
Mrs. Cook

Check your emails ladies!

The unit is available for purchase at my TPT.  All the work is done for you!  Check it out!



3 comments:

  1. Whaaat-- I never win anything! Thanks so much. Can't wait to talk to my team teacher about your ideas!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!!! Can ya tell;) THANK YOU for the giveaway:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhaaaa! I saw Megan @ and got all excited. But it didn't say I Teach. What's Your Super Power. So then I got all sad. It was a great giveaway!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

5-Star Blogger