The activity I have chosen to share is a Measurement Game I used with my third graders. Looking through the CCSS, however, I find that this activity only fits grade 2.
CCSS 2.MD Measure and estimate lengths in standard units.
1. Measure the length of an object by selecting and using appropriate tools such as rulers, yardsticks, meter sticks, and measuring tapes.
3. Estimate lengths using units of inches, feet, centimeters, and meters
1. Link to a BLOG POST (no stores please) that contains a free OR priced Common Core Activity.
2. Include the Tackle It Tuesday Button with a link back to my blog.
3. Include the CCSS in your title.