Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring Literacy Stations

THROWBACK THURSDAY= Teacher Blogger Laziness  

********************************************************************
Feb. 2013- Hello darlings!  I hope your week has started out splendidly!  After having two snow days last week, I was so used to staying up late and sleeping in.  Boy, did that catch up with me Monday morning!  I thought I was dying.  (I LOVE my sleep!) 

As promised, I worked my bum off on those two lovely days and knocked out six super fun literacy centers!  Kiddos really enjoy reviewing concepts while playing games.  I bet you didn't know that, right?  =)

These babies are Common Core aligned and just waiting for your little geniuses... and your laminator!  I store my playing cards in sandwich bags and place these, along with the direction sheet and recording sheets, in a gallon zipped locked bag.  I label a hanging file folder with the theme so I can find it easily next year.

Click the pic to grab these Splendid Springtime Literacy Centers!









I apologize for the laziness!

3 comments:

  1. It will be too easy for the kids to learn quickly and also there is a note for the professionals to show progress regarding their skills. stanford mba essay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice way to learnings for students, yesterday night I am with little sister and I was providing sociology homework help to her, she is weak in learning I spend 1 hour with her regularly but she can't grip and understand the things, so today I will use this pattern and hope it will work.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

5-Star Blogger