Sunday, June 23, 2013

Free Bunting Banner for your Grade Level!

Hello darlings!  Long time no see or should I say, write.  It is crazy, but I have actually been enjoying my summer.  I know..weird huh?  So I missed my OWN linky party!  Ahhh!  I have to get back on my Tackle It Tuesdays!   Well, I have a little gift for ya!  I think it is a fun little addition to any classroom- a Bunting Banner that says "We <3 3rd Grade" or your grade level!  I included banners for k-5.  So check it out and download this baby!  Get the laminator ready!




If you are really ambitious and want your classroom decor to DAZZLE this year, check out my new Classroom Decor Mega Pack with over 200 pages of Teal and Green awesomeness!

















Click here to get the entire pack!  The first 3 FOLLOWERS who comment with their email will get this entire pack FREE! (not a follower? Just go over to the right and click this...





Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Hope your summer ROCKS!



25 comments:

  1. This pack looks absolutely awesome! I am a follower!!! :)
    Ursula
    ugamler@boyertownasd.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome set! I'm a follower and would love a copy. Pick me! Pick me!

    angiewood4987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I LOVE THE COLORS!!!!!!!! lisagayle804@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great set. repete_21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm a little late, but couldn't resist telling you how cute the nametags are! Great work!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set is amazing!!! Love everything about it! I'm a new follower!
    mmoore@franklin.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute bunting! Can't wait to laminate it for my classroom. Thanks! ateaspoonofthird@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this décor! It's on my wish list! Just curious what district you teach in? I teach in St. Charles :)

    anhudacek@gmail.com
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! I am in Wentzville! We are neighbors! It is great to find someone so close!
      Amy

      Delete
  9. Make it the first 9??? LOVE THIS!!!! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so great! i'm beginning that process of thinking about next year and this pack is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great pack! thanks for the free banner!

    Deb

    debinderry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. Thanks for the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks GREAT!!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad I found your blog through Caffeine and Lesson Plan's third grade link up. I love finding other third grade blogs. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are some of the possible provisions of interest which will bring around the vital aspects which are needed to be followed by the individual. mental health personal statement

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

5-Star Blogger