Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Gifts for Parents (FREE!)

Hello darlings!  Well, as my kiddos inform me everyday, we have exactly 11 more school days until Christmas!  (Our last day is the 21st)  That means we have to get going on making our parent presents!  Every year, we make ornaments and a coupon book.  I never make the same ornaments and I am always looking for new ideas, so throw them my way!  Below are just some ideas with back links to the contributors.

Danino yogurt cup Bell Ornaments         





We also color these coupons, cut them out, and tie a ribbon through the hole punched part and tie it together.  Below is just a preview of a few of the coupons!  Click on it to download it for FREE!




Do you have any good ideas for parent gifts?  I'd love to hear about them, or direct me to your blog!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the ideas and coupons. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I hope my kids would remember me. I miss them so much! I miss my parents too! These christmas gifts for parents are just so sweet! There's nothing else i can say. ::)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so cute..i wish that my kids also wishing me holidays gift like this..i definitely share your blog with my kids thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

5-Star Blogger