Monday, March 5, 2012

Muchas Gracias Chicas!


We were stoked when we logged onto the blog today and found that Erin from First with Franklin, Molly from Lessons with Laughter  and Michelle at Apples and ABC's, awarded us with the Lovely Blog Award.  There are three of us and three awards!  Thanks girls, now we don't have to fight over it!  We really appreciate your praise! Your blogs are amazing by the way!
Here are the rules for the Lovely Blog Award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 15 followers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

So here are a few of the lovely blogs that inspire me! Check them out!
1. Giggle and Squeals
2.Up Owl Night
3. Teaching with a Smile
4. First Year in Third Grade
5. Teaching, Life, and Everything in Between
6. Primarily Primary
7. Charmed in Third Grade
8. Twirlybird Teaching
9. The Second Grade Superkids
10. 2nd Grade Rocks
11. 2nd Grade Shenanigans
12. 4th Grade Frolics
13. Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons
14. Lesson Plan SOS
15. What the Teacher Wants

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much!! this is my first award and i'm so excited!! yay :o)

    thanks for thinking of me! i really appreciate it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award x3! So happy to have found you girls!
    I'm your newest follower..
    visit teachingfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! Now I'm off to follow you too!
    ✿Becky✿
    aubecky@hotmail.com
    2nd Grade Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, ladies! I'm so glad you found me so I can now follow you!

    - Elizabeth
    http://firstyearinthe3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!

5-Star Blogger